Brinlee is going to be six months old on July 14th. I can't believe how fast everything is going. It makes me sad. I just want her to be my little baby forever. She is such a good baby. She rolled over for the first time by herself on June 7th. She was so proud of herself. She is now experimenting with tasting different things. She likes BBQ chip flavoring, cantelope, carrots, watermelon, baby mush, apple juice, and pretty much anything that mom or dad will let her get into her mouth. Her new favorite thing to do is to jump around in her jumper. It is pretty cute. She can't really jump very well yet, so she pivots one foot and spins around and then reverses and pivots the other foot and spins the other way. It makes me dizzy to watch her, but it makes her laugh a lot. We love her very much and are very blessed to have such a wonderful little girl to call our own. Here are some pictures of her eating her mush for the first time and playing in her jumper.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Updates on Brinlee
Brinlee is going to be six months old on July 14th. I can't believe how fast everything is going. It makes me sad. I just want her to be my little baby forever. She is such a good baby. She rolled over for the first time by herself on June 7th. She was so proud of herself. She is now experimenting with tasting different things. She likes BBQ chip flavoring, cantelope, carrots, watermelon, baby mush, apple juice, and pretty much anything that mom or dad will let her get into her mouth. Her new favorite thing to do is to jump around in her jumper. It is pretty cute. She can't really jump very well yet, so she pivots one foot and spins around and then reverses and pivots the other foot and spins the other way. It makes me dizzy to watch her, but it makes her laugh a lot. We love her very much and are very blessed to have such a wonderful little girl to call our own. Here are some pictures of her eating her mush for the first time and playing in her jumper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
awww i love the new look. Miss Sarah told me about it, just got back into town from vacation and it does looke snazzy! I love froggies!
You just have th cutest baby ever....and I added your whole family to my blog...yay..I love this thing...
Post a Comment