Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I saw this on Rachael's blog and thought it looked cute. It is always fun to think about the funny or even stupid things you did when you were younger. Good luck and leave me something good to read about!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Becka! I remember I didn't have a friend in the world when I first moved to Soda...FINALLY...you and Sarah and Holly befriended me and you guys would come over to my house for lunch...thanks for that! You were always so quiet like standing their with your arms folded, that is my memory of you...one of my first friends...take care!

debzfinn said...

email me your email address..I made my blog private..so I can add you ok...debzfinn@gmail.com

The Anderson Clan said...

Sleeping in the same bed! Prom night! Weird huh!

Jared and Topaz Lau said...

I remember finding out you were younger than me, and thinking yeah me and jared aren't the youngest couple in our ward!Thank's for being such a good friend!Like for teaching this computerly challenged girl how to leave a comment on a blog! Love ya
Topaz

Sarah Smith said...

hey they sister i have some great memories!! Remember the night we drank tonz of water and made ourselves burp all night long and we were so sick the next day lol love you see u so very soon

Hillery said...

Which memory to choose from? I am the Older Wiser and Crazy sister! But I guess the favorite is when I could talk you into "helping" me clean my room! And I would let you keep the treasure of your choice! It worked until you got older and wiser to my trickery! hehe

Murdoch Clan said...

Becca, I remember when you were "Going Out" with Kaleb and Kaleb had some sort of bday party and you were there and we were in the woods just playing or something, and as the older sister I was already planning to have you as my Sister in Law ( I was like 9 or 10 maybe?) What a dork I know, but you were so cute and I remember telling Kaleb how adorable you were, and that maybe she was "The one." I guess I'm not one for match making.

Hillery said...

Hey you have to accept your invite to view my blog! I've finally gone private!