Friday, July 25, 2008

New Project



Check out my new project. My sister-in-law Mandie taught me how to digital scrapbook. It is way fun and turns out way cute. Thanks Mandie. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Way cute Becka! I need to learn how to do that. Have a good day!

Bomma Lola said...

Sure is fun to see your little family growing! Wish someone would teach me about the digital scrapbook, looks awesome!
Sheila

The Anderson Clan said...

I can't believe those are only your first pages! CUTE! You definitely have a knack for it. CAUTION: can be extremely addicting!

Sarah Smith said...

that is way qt love it you have done a great job,

Hillery said...

Love it!! Teach me soon! I am so far behind on all of my scrapbooking! TTYL!

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

Becca, Your pages are way too cute! Mandie has convinced me to go the digital scrapbook way too and I love it!

Jared and Topaz Lau said...

love,love,love your pages! There AWESOME!Hopefully some day i can get it down like you.Your doing really good. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much! Topaz