Friday, July 4, 2008

Tagged by Joanna

This time it's about the husbands...

1. What is his name? Douglous Morgan Bragg
2. Who eats more? Him, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at us!
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? He is, by just an inch or so.
5. Who is smarter? Umm, I would have to say me, he copied my homework in highschool, LOL!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Me, i'm too afraid to see what color things will come out if he does it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
9. Who pays the bills? I pay half and he pays half
10. Who cooks more? Unless its a frozen pizza or tv dinner, I do
11. What meals do you cook together? French dips
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? He is
14. Who has more siblings? Doug does, but don't ask me how it all goes, I don't have any idea.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We take turns
16. What do you like to do together? We like jam on the wii and i will just watch him play sometimes.
17. Who eats more sweets? He does, he loves cookies and milk before bed.
18. His guilty pleasures? Golfing and playing the computer
19. How did you meet? At his brothers house while me and my friend were there to visit her sister.
20. Who asked who out first? He called and asked me to come hang out at his house
21. Who proposed? Him
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
23. His best features? He's a cutie, plus he always finds a way to make me laugh, even when i don't want to.
24. His greatest quality? His eyes
25. Tag: Hillery, Mandy, Sheridan

4 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Hehe Way to go Doug. You are a great bro in law. it's great to have you in our family

Michelle said...

hehe...I love that you guys take turns wearing the pants. It was good to see you guys on fathers day. I was staring at your baby in class, she is such a doll!

Hillery said...

Hey I did your tag! I also used some of your answers! I also did my very own SLIDE SHOW!!! Check it out! Tell Doug I will only come around when he is wearing the pants! Cuz your my sis and a girl, I've seen you with no pants! I love ya! hehehe ok,ok, I love Douglous Morgan too!

Sarah Smith said...

Hey i am going private sister so let me know what address to send it to