Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family Vacation to Boise






We went to Boise for a vacation to stay with my brother and sister-in-law. It was a blast we went to Roaring Springs water park and to the Boise Zoo. Doug and Con went golfing at a ritzy place that had a dress code and made you gold with at least four people. They had an awesome time. We went shopping and just hung out with the fam. My Aunt Camille watched Brin for us while we were at the water park so she wouldn't get board and be out in the sun all day. I took tuns of pictures of the zoo and a few at the water park. This is only a few of them.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OOoooh...look at that little supermodel posing in her "kini"! I can't believe she did that huge waterslide...how fun! She's a cutie Becka!

The Anderson Clan said...

We did have a BLAST huh! Thanks for hanging out with us for the weekend. Whenever I have a pizzookie from now I on...I will forever think of you and Doug! =)

Sarah Smith said...

How fun can't wait to see ya

Brad and Rachel said...

Looks like you are having fun. Your little girls are so precious. How is having 2? We will have our second little girl in November. Any suggestions?