Brinlee is now rolling over from her belly to her back. I totally hate it but you can't keep them tiny forever. You can only stand back and admire their strength and amazing spirits. I love being a mom and wife and the accomplishment that comes from hearing the "I love yous" and "Thank yous" that come each day from the simplest of acts. Well anyways here are the before during and after shots of Brinlee rolling over.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Rolling Over
Brinlee is now rolling over from her belly to her back. I totally hate it but you can't keep them tiny forever. You can only stand back and admire their strength and amazing spirits. I love being a mom and wife and the accomplishment that comes from hearing the "I love yous" and "Thank yous" that come each day from the simplest of acts. Well anyways here are the before during and after shots of Brinlee rolling over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Our childern should be twins with in days they accomplish the same things. and are so very much alike. give her loves for me her other mommy
HEy Becks hope you have a great happy Mothers day love ya tonz sarah
Hey we need to stop our babies from growing! I need mine to stay little forever! If not I may kidnap your next ones! hehe Hey Mandie is helping me with my blog, here is the address so you can check it out! www.nelsonfamily.blogspot.com She is going to start on it today or tomorrow!
Becka, need your email again!!
Beckah, Hey check out my blog!!! Mandie made it so way cute!!
I miss my fatty baby Brin! Give her kisses from Aunt Hill!
I NEED BABY FATTY KISSES!! I miss her! Hey when you get a sec, could you put Rob and Rach's blog on mine? I would appreciate it so munches bunches! Thanks
Post a Comment