MaCady is definitely my child that tends to want to do things all by herself and being four years old i love it. Only to a point though. I told her I was going to go get a hair cut and she thought that was a pretty good idea. So the morning of my hair cut i woke up to find a huge chunk of her hair in my garbage can in the bathroom. I was mortified. Where did she cut it from, is it really noticeable? I couldn't wait to just spank her butt. I didn't though because when i found her she told me she did it because she didn't want long hair anymore. Well here is a picture of her lovely work. I still haven't brought myself to go and take her to get a real hair cut to fix the damage. But i will someday.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My Do IT Myself Child
MaCady is definitely my child that tends to want to do things all by herself and being four years old i love it. Only to a point though. I told her I was going to go get a hair cut and she thought that was a pretty good idea. So the morning of my hair cut i woke up to find a huge chunk of her hair in my garbage can in the bathroom. I was mortified. Where did she cut it from, is it really noticeable? I couldn't wait to just spank her butt. I didn't though because when i found her she told me she did it because she didn't want long hair anymore. Well here is a picture of her lovely work. I still haven't brought myself to go and take her to get a real hair cut to fix the damage. But i will someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's my girl i used to cut my friends hair remember. He he
Love ya Give her loves for me
Post a Comment