This is Totally unfair, there should be rules that the number 6 out of 5 shouldn't have to do this! Thanks Mandy LOL!!
All About My Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached and Content
B. BEST FRIEND? My husband and mom, It's a tie!
C. CAKE OR PIE? Strawberry Cheesecake (Pie or cake you decide)
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday, the day my Husband is home to help with the girls.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Clothes, toothbrush, soap!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Purple and Blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? White gummy bears or red and white worms.
H. HOMETOWN? Soda Springs Home of the Geyser!! YAH! NOT!
I. INDULGENCE? Hot bath with a good book...minus Brinlee!!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? January! Both of my girls' birthdays and my anniversary.
K. KIDS? MaCady 4, Brinlee 4 months, and my biggest baby, Doug 23.
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family and the gospel which binds us together forever!!!
M. MARRIAGE DATE? January 14th, Brins Birthday!!
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 lucky brother Conrad, 2 older sisters Hillery and Sarah, and two younger sisters Jessica and Jackie.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. Oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Having to live my life without my Husband or mom and something bad happening to one of my children.
Q. QUOTE: Cool Beans!!
R. REASON TO SMILE: My girls
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman, What a hottie!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Umm Sheridan Stewart, Lynzi Hobbs, Angie Jones, Rachael Heuseveldt, and Thats all i can think of.
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I hate going shopping! Sometimes it's really depressing (Like right after having a baby!)
V. VEGETABLES? Only if they are right out of grandpa willys garden
W. WORST HABIT? Biting my fingers.
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound (in a few more years anyways)
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Taco Bell!!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini I think
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
We totally are sisters aren't we!? White gummy bears, and red and white gummy worms are my absolute favorite too!
It was fun to learn more about you! I would do the tag, but I have already been tagged on this one so I don't think everyone would want to read it twice! Thanks for thinking of me though!
Hi Becka! I hope you dont mind, I got your blog from Sarah's. I am writing to inform you and Doug about our class reunion. It will be July 5th at 1:00p. at Octagon Spring Park. $5 for ind. $10 for family (this is for lunch). We would like to see you guys there. Please let me know what you are able to do. Also, please inform all that you know who graduating in 2003 of this info and have them contact me with their info. We have to have your RSVP and $ by June 26th. Thanks!
Time for some NEW POSTS sis!!! I keep looking for you to post new pics of my baby! I miss her screams and her her smiles! Kiss her cheeks for Aunt Hill!
love ya
Post a Comment