I have decided that other than getting her looks from her father, Brinlee has also picked up on his sleeping habbits. She turns into the biggest bear when she doesn't get put down for bed when she is tired. Doug is the same way. I didn't really know any of this though until we were in the hospital the night we had Brinlee. He didn't sleep so good on the little couch they have in there and by the time we got home the next night he was a total bear. I didn't ask for his help much that night and ended up staying up until 5:00 a.m. with a really fussy newborn. He took over for one hour and then gave her back to me at 6:00 a.m. At least Brinlee is sleeping through the night. We are really lucky to have a 4 month old that can do that. Its nice to be able to get woken up when the sun is up.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Good Sleeper
I have decided that other than getting her looks from her father, Brinlee has also picked up on his sleeping habbits. She turns into the biggest bear when she doesn't get put down for bed when she is tired. Doug is the same way. I didn't really know any of this though until we were in the hospital the night we had Brinlee. He didn't sleep so good on the little couch they have in there and by the time we got home the next night he was a total bear. I didn't ask for his help much that night and ended up staying up until 5:00 a.m. with a really fussy newborn. He took over for one hour and then gave her back to me at 6:00 a.m. At least Brinlee is sleeping through the night. We are really lucky to have a 4 month old that can do that. Its nice to be able to get woken up when the sun is up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Good Girl, Brinlee. Happy mom, happy family!
P.S. you've been tagged...see my blog for details!
Post a Comment