Monday, July 6, 2009
Nothing Major to Report
I don't know about you, but when I get on my blog and see that I haven't posted for a very long time, I just sit back and try to think about any new or major events that have come up in my life. Well... I guess that's why there aren't any new posts from me lately. I babysit almost every day and that's about it. There is no fun way to show you how I clean my house daily or chase around my girls. I'm not constantly taking pictures of myself doing the dishes and folding the laundry. I'm positive you don't want to see how I am completely wiped out by the end of the day and literally fall into bed. This is the everyday role I play as the mom and I love it. I would not change one minute of my very chaotic day. I may not document every thank you, but I know somewhere deep down in their little hearts, my children are thankful for what I do for them. So, as of right now, there is nothing major to report. LOL Your's truly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That sounds a little familiar! ha ha. I think the same thing. The only thing I can post is how much of a disaster my house ends up at the end of each day! But just like you said, that's the everyday life of a mother, take or leave it, but I wouldn't change it for anything either.
Dido to what Kris said... You could put up new pics from when we were home!!lol
It was good to see you guys for a minute on the 4th. Sorry we didn't get the kids together more.
Post a Comment