Needless to say, now when we even talk about going to ride horses, we pump her full of benadryl just to make sure that this doesn't happen.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Allergies
MaCady loves to ride horses. We go as often as we can. She usually gets a little snuffly after wards, but we come home and she gets a dose of benadryl and then things are fine. We went and rode horses with the Call family and by the end of the process, MaCady was miserable. She was all itchy and she was in the back of the suburban just chillin. We all got in and ready to go home and I took a look in the back seat and this is what I saw. The picture is actually from when we got home and she had had a major dose of benadryl.

Needless to say, now when we even talk about going to ride horses, we pump her full of benadryl just to make sure that this doesn't happen.
Needless to say, now when we even talk about going to ride horses, we pump her full of benadryl just to make sure that this doesn't happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Poor girl, I know exactly how she feels! Everytime I want to go my eyes get just about that puffy and red too! One time I rode horses with capris on, and I had the same reaction all over my legs, bad idea!
Post a Comment