Thursday, April 16, 2009

Miss Independent!










Brin loves to feed herself and do things all by herself now. It makes me kinda sad that my baby is getting so big, but it is also a total relief during dinner now that i don't have to worry about eating and feeding her as well. I gave her a powdered dognut and she loved it and so did her face! The other pictures are of her trying to spoon some mush into her mouth. I think there was more on her face than in her belly. It was soo cute though.

5 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

She is so qt! pay is doing the same thing can't wait to see you.
loves

Burdick Family said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the new family pictures. And, a little side note,--I work with the hygienist that cleaned McCady's teeth. Michele right? She works in Montpelier with me and was also one of my instructors when I was in school. I'll bet McCady was a little sweetie to work on.

Alana Puawai Finlayson said...

Becca! I just read your comment about scaring me at jr miss ha ha you didn't at all I love seeing you and all your girls and your sisters! I love you all so much :) including your Mom ha ha

Hillery said...

I love love the faces she pulls! It just makes me want to eat her up!! Even though she doesn't like me too! hehe

Jones Family said...

Who wouldn't love a powdered doughnut!