Sunday, June 7, 2009
Dance Recital
I did it, i made it through my first big dance recital. I know it was a while ago, but I'm just now uploading the pictures on my computer. It was crazy. I was so nervous but MaCady thrives to be the center of attention and loves getting up on stage and performing for everyone. All in all we both did really well. I only messed up once that i can find. Oh yes, there is a video, one that will be buried in the deep archives of my closet so that no one will find it for many years to come. LOL. These are a few of the good pics that were taken with my camera. Not to many that are very clear but I was really busy and I think I'm the only one who really knows how to run my camera right.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
GO Becka!You did Awesome girl! You where the leader of the pack! No really you where the best one up there. Sorry I didn't find time to make a poster! And I last min dececided on no cat calls. There's always next year to GO Becka!You did Awesome girl! You where the leader of the pack! No really you where the best one up there. Sorry I didn't find time to make a poster! And I last min dececided on no cat calls. There's always next year to humiliate you! LOL!Love Ya! Topaz
AWWW I WILL DIG UP THAT TAPE AND WATCH IT! HAHAHA Cady looks so cute in her little outfits! Good Job!
Post a Comment