Here are a few pictures I took with brin and her cousin paydon while they were here playing my piano and then some of brin hiding under it later. I can't remember if i put these on here already but they are to cute to miss if i havent.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Brins New Hiding spot
Brinlee is such a little goof ball. She is always making funny faces and doing something soo cute. It is really hard to keep my camera around all the time to capture her personality all the time. She loves to climb in and out of things and just have control over all of the house. Doug took these pictures the other day while I was at work. They are way too cute.


Here are a few pictures I took with brin and her cousin paydon while they were here playing my piano and then some of brin hiding under it later. I can't remember if i put these on here already but they are to cute to miss if i havent.



Here are a few pictures I took with brin and her cousin paydon while they were here playing my piano and then some of brin hiding under it later. I can't remember if i put these on here already but they are to cute to miss if i havent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Our little second set of twiners! Qt stuff email it to me. Love ya hey here is kayla vranes site derekvranesfamily.blogspot.com
Tell topaz i want an invite that turd!love you
Im leaving you a comment!! :P Now add some more stuff!! lol
Maybe I need to have you update my blog! Poor Mandie doesn't have time to do it for me! Yours is really cute! And hey I keep up with all three of mine, and its exhausting! So anyways let me know if you can update mine!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment