Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brinlee and MaCady!

We did a double birthday party for our little girls for. Brin turned one and MaCady turned 5. Wow it is so weird to think i have a 5 year old already. It was way fun. Thanks so much to grandma and grandpa Anderson for letting us borrow your house. It was nice to have the space for the kids to just run around for a little bit. Me and my sister and my mom made the birthday cakes. MaCadys was a my little pony and Brins was a big number one. We had a fun time. Thanks to all those who came. It was really fun. Here is a bunch of pictures that were taken of the girls. So, if you have a few minutes to sit down and look at them, enjoy because i know there are a ton of them but i just couldn't choose which ones to put on here so i just used them all.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I love the ones of Brin eating her cake!

Sarah Smith said...

AWW How fun!! I am so glad i was there to share it with the both of them!! For sum reason i don't have very many of Paydon's birthday, who ever had camera job is in big trouble. Miss ya

Sean and Andrea Gumm said...

I totally forgot about that! We had so much fun at the cabin! That was honestly one of the funnest times in my life! I am so glad you came with me. I miss everybody, too. It's not the same living away from everybody!

Jared and Topaz Lau said...

We loved the party!The kids had a blast.Those cakes where AWESOME!Your such a fun mommy that way. I'm glad you let brin go for with the cake.Love you guys!The Lau's