Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy December to All!

These pictures are kinda hard to see, but if you look close you can see MaCady singing in the angelic choir for our ward Christmas party the other night. She is the one in pink pants. She was soo cute and excited for only one thing, SANTA! I told her about it before we got there and she couldn't hardly sit still long enough to eat her dinner and sing their little songs.




And yup you guessed it, she was so nervous to sit on Santa's lap when he finally got there that she didn't say one word to him. She just smiled up at him and quietly took her candy and got down to give another kid their turn.


Brin on the other hand took one look at Santa and started to cry. Good thing mom was quick with the camera and got her before the tears started to roll. It still was way cute for her first experience with the big guy in red.


Somehow I was picked again to bring treats for MaCady's class so i got online and found this really cute little Chris Kringle Cookie. They were way easy to make and MaCady just loved them. I hope all the little kids in her class like them as well. Being a mom is so fun, especially when you get to do all these cute little interactive projects with your kids and they love you all the more for it.



Well, I hope everyone has a great December and a very merry Christmas. Love to all,
The Bragg Family.

5 comments:

Sean and Andrea Gumm said...

I can't believe how big your little girl is! So grown up! Hope you and your family have a nice holiday. I might be in town at the beginning of the year...I will let you know!

Sarah Smith said...

I love the new pics! and Those cookies look really yummy! Can't wait to hold both of my little girls soon as i get there! 2 wks you tell them!

Jones Family said...

good job with the cookies little martha!

Tarbet Family said...

Becca,
Hey how have you guys been? I asked Matt about Halliburton hiring, and he told me that Caleb has been talking to your husband about different options for him around here. If you still are interested he can give Matt a call anytime. His number is 307-705-2912. Have a Merry Christmas!

Zach and Jessi said...

That's to cute with Santa!! You're just such a good mom is why they keep giving you the treat assignment, the cookies are cute. Have a great Christmas!