Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Halloween Crisis
Hey everyone, i need some help with a cute Halloween dessert idea. I have to take treats to MaCady's preschool class on the 29th for her Halloween party and don't have a clue what to do. I want to take something really cute and fun for the kids. Leave me some great comments on some cute fun things you have seen or done yourself. Thanks for your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Just in case you forget our conversation earlier! I mention the rice crispy treats with orange m&m's, you can do orange popcorn balls, or another thought that just popped into my head! you know those cookies that you make with the chocolate kiss in the middle? There is a hershey's kiss that is now colored like a candy corn! That would be cute and easy! Good Luck!
When I was a kid, my mom used to make pumpkin shaped sugar cookies (not sure where she found a pumpkin cookie cutter) She would cover them with orange frosting and use candy corn for the triangle noes and eyes and use chocolate chips for a smile.
Thanks for the comment about my mom. It's nice to know someone knows what I am going through!
Wish I could help, but I'm not very creative...I was going to say the same thing as andra, make pumpkin shaped sugar cookies? Kids have fun decorating sugar cookies I do know that. Anyways, take care!
Another thought, my sis in law Andrea turned me onto a cool website called allrecipes.com it is an awesome website for all kinds of stuff! But I just noticed they have a cool page on halloween stuff! Just in case you can't figure out anything else to do! TTYL
Ok so I haven't done any great things for halloween but there is a website I have found that I am addicted to. It has great ideas for food and decorations. It is www.familyfun.go.com. Give it a try there are a ton of great ideas and even ones she can help you with.
I've made individual dirt cakes in plastic cups before. They are really easy just, chocolate pudding, Oreos and gummy worms and the kids seem to think they're pretty cool. You could always make spiders out of Oreos, black licorice and frosting or even make bigger ones using Ding Dongs instead of the Oreos. Good luck, it sounds like it will be fun!
Hey Becka, I just went private with my blog, I will invite you to it if you give me your email. Email me at kmp1827@yahoo.com OK! Take care.
Post a Comment