Thursday, September 4, 2008

My AHHHH Moment

My husband got some new computer stuff from one of his friends so he decided to update our computer. I was okay with all of this as long as he made sure to save my pictures and all the scrapbook pages I had made so far, there were like 30 of them. He made the discs and wiped the hard drive clean. After he went and reinstalled everything, i asked where the pages were that he had saved. He looked around and they weren't there any where. I wanted to cry, scream, punch him, and pass out all at the same time. All the pages i had left were the ones i had posted on my blog. That was like only 5 of them. So, i had to completely start all over. It really sucks, but i am a little better at it now and the pages are coming out looking pretty cute. Here is a slide show of a few of my new pages. TTYL

2 comments:

Jared and Topaz Lau said...

Becka, I love you the page's you've made.They are Awesome! You amaze me how quick you caught on to the whole digtal scrap booking.Your page's look like you've been doing this for a long time. Hopefully someday i'll be as good at the whole scrap booking thing as you.Your an inspiration!Love ya,Topaz

Hillery said...

Alls I have to say is THANKS for using the one pic of me at Cady's bday that looks like I could fill out the whole couch! UGH! I am so glad I will never look like that again! Thanks for the reminder though! Really cute pages though!~