Friday, June 6, 2008

MaCadys Recital









One May 17th MaCady had her last dance recital for the year. It was really cute and she did an awesome job. We had practice earlier that morning and she did okay, but when we got to the real thing that night she was great. She was one of the only girls that actually knew the dance and did what Sue had taught her. One of the dances was to one of the songs on the Disney movie Cars and they were the blue car (Porsche). At one part they are supposed to walk around the stage in a circle like they are going for a drive in their cars, MaCady was the leader, and she was they only one who went, none of the other girls followed. It was way cute. Also, during practice at the end of the songs they were told to just sit there until the curtain closed, well MaCady had different plans for the recital. At the end of both of her dances, she got up took a bow and walked off the stage by herself. It was hilarious. Everyone asked me as we were leaving if she was going to steal the show every year. I just laughed and told them we will see what happens next year. Her cousin Kaitlin came over to our house with her mom to get the girls ready. Thanks Nicole for doing MaCady's hair. They both looked way cute. Here are a few pictures of that night. Oh, one really major thing happening in her life right now is that we just got a new kitten. She is obsessed about where the kitten is and what it is doing. Its cute, but i feel bad for the poor kitten. Also, she is a great big sister. Brinlee just loves her big sis.

5 comments:

Hillery said...

Yea! I am so happy to see new pics of the girls up! Her costume is so way cute! And Brin, I just want to reach thru the computer and eat her up! I need to find a moment and download the program for my new camera so I can get my way cute pics of Kenadee up! Talk to you soon! Give the girls kisses from Aunt Hill!

Sarah Smith said...

How cute I cant wait to ask her to show me her moves.

Jill Garrison said...

Hey Becka! I think Sarah and Nick rock, its so nice have another younger couple in our ward that is ummmmm "down to earth" - I know they wanna move back to Idaho but we sure ENJOY having them here in good ol' ponca.

Jones Family said...

If you are going to dance, you might as well steal the show!

Sarah Smith said...

So i really want some More Pictures of my little girls. Please post sum. Miss you and can't wait to see them