Hey everyone. Brinlee was blessed on March 30th by her daddy in our ward. It was great. Daddy was kinda nervous, but he gave a beautiful blessing that we will always remember. We had a huge turn out due to the fact that it was my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and all of my aunt and uncles were here from Cali, Boise, and Utah. Plus most of my siblings were here to attend. Unfortunately Sarah and Nick live to far away to attend, but we hope to see them soon. I was very grateful for the love and support of my family. Here is a picture of her in her beautiful dress that my mom made. I helped a little, but mom did most of it.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Brinlee's Blessing Day
Hey everyone. Brinlee was blessed on March 30th by her daddy in our ward. It was great. Daddy was kinda nervous, but he gave a beautiful blessing that we will always remember. We had a huge turn out due to the fact that it was my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and all of my aunt and uncles were here from Cali, Boise, and Utah. Plus most of my siblings were here to attend. Unfortunately Sarah and Nick live to far away to attend, but we hope to see them soon. I was very grateful for the love and support of my family. Here is a picture of her in her beautiful dress that my mom made. I helped a little, but mom did most of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Not all of your siblings were there,love ya Cute pics
Sarah
That is pretty cute. Jackie wacked her hair off you'll have to take a pic and put it on here so i can see her and her at prom or email them to me. Luvs
Sarah
She is so gorgeous!! I love dress. That's so neat that Doug got to bless her!!
I sure do miss these two little girls. I think they miss me too.
Love Sarah
Hey yeah miss you all too. Your baby needs her aunt Sarah to cuddle her. She'll not want to cuddle me in Aug either but i'll help her to want too. Well everything is good here just trying to get better. luvs and kisses
Sarah
kasha made her uncle doug a b-day card, there r sum stickers in it for kady. luvs sarah
WOW! What a cute family! How did you do your cute header on your blog?
Post a Comment